Real Estate Closings from Start to Finish: February 1, 2019
Matthew Vitart will be presenting at a continuing education seminar titled “Real Estate Closings from Start to Finish” on February 1, 2019, at the Holiday Inn in Pearl, Mississippi. The seminar is hosted by the National Business Institute and is approved by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission and the Mississippi Bar. Attending realtors and lawyers will earn 6 hours of continuing education credit. Details can be online by clicking here.
Handle Real Estate Closings with Skill and Efficiency
Real estate closings are a maze of confusion that require a skilled attorney to successfully navigate. Ensuring proper timing of seemingly disparate elements is critical to ensure closings remain on track and don’t lead to further issues down the road. This course will provide you with the information you need to confidently orchestrate the real estate closing process from start to finish. You will obtain essential information on analyzing key transaction documents, resolving potentially devastating title defects, handling closing funds with efficiency and more. Take the confusion out of the real estate closing process – register today!
- Confidently navigate the in’s and out’s of the real estate closing process.
- Review sale agreements and coordinate key transaction elements before the closing date.
- Analyze title commitments for issues that will lead to trouble down the road.
- Confidently resolve critical last-minute closing issues that have the potential to derail the whole transaction.
- Tie up any loose ends that may unravel after the closing, including post-closing title issues.
- Avoid critical liability pitfalls that lurk in the real estate closing process.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar provides an overview of the real estate closing process for:
- In-House Counsel
- Real Estate Professionals
- Title Insurance Professionals
- Settlement Agents
- The Closing Process Explained: A Practical Refresher
- Preceding the Closing Date
- Reviewing the Title Commitment: What to Watch out for
- Proper Closing Procedures
- Post-Closing Procedures: Tying up Loose Ends
- Ethical Considerations